I am 25 years old. Where has the time gone? I was blessed to have celebrated my 25th birthday in
November 9. If you remember, I went to Jamaica in July
and had equal amount of fun on both dates.
I was able to see a lot of familiar faces and it was awesome to hang
out with them and relax on the beach. I
love it there! I really want to travel the world and see as many countries as I
can. I am excited for February to come
because I will be going to the Jamaica .
It’s about that time for the Holidays to come around and with me turning 25 and all I wanted to take time out to blog about what I am grateful for. So here we go:]
1. God- I love that man. Without him, I am nothing! I keep him in my heart and strive to be Christ like everyday. My motto: Be a light in this dark world. I am grateful that I was raised in the church and will train and teach my children about Gods grace and mercy. Lilly, my niece is going around the house yelling “ tannnk tuu jeeeeesah” which means thank you Jesus! hahaha
- Family- I can’t express it enough how much I am grateful for my family. My parents have been married for 30 years and have such a happy, spontaneous, healthy relationship. They are great examples for me and that is one of the main reasons why I will not settle. My sister, brother in law, and my niece are amazing too! We all keep each other laughing and challenge each other emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
3. Health- Everyday, I pray and thank God for his protection over my health and those around me. There is so much sickness in the world and it is overwhelming to think about the amount of diseases, infections, and cancers that can affect us.
4. Genuine Friends- The group of women that I have in my life are amazing!!!!! I cherish every single one of them because they are God fearing, intelligent, and beautiful women. I am forever grateful for an amazing network of girls
5. Food- I love eating.. but in moderation of course lol. I am grateful for FOOD! I even have a little happy dance that I do when I eat. Lmao! Some of you know:]
- Career/ good education.. I love helping others. I will always work in a helping field. I love sociology/social work because I am able to touch the lives of individuals along with the community.
8. Favor – Favor will proceed and follow you wherever you go if you pay your tithes and keep God first! I’m grateful for favor.
9. Being able to travel and explore the world because it is something I am passionate about.
10. Working out, Laughing, blogging, and music. I am grateful for these adaptive coping skills of mine;]