Sunday, March 24, 2013

waiting to exhale


Hello friends! Happy Sunday to you:] Life has been busy for me lately… so far, I have 4 clients that I see on a weekly basis and they fill up my schedule very fast.  I am supposed to be getting 2 more this week, so I am super excited! Yay for Social Work!! I have been praying for direction when it comes to getting my masters.  I know it will be done though.



     

                            Hmmm…. What do you think about when you look at this picture?  I personally think about a lot of things.  The first thing that comes to my mind is growth. If my Christianity, dreams, relationships, and self-fulfillment do not scare me…then I am not growing.  Today, there are many things that I face that tend to “scare” me but that’s where my faith comes in and I have to just dive in and believe in Gods path for me. 




One of my girlfriend’s and I were texting and when we text…we go hard.  We pour out our hearts to one another via text or in person.  I can tell we are going to be the exact same way when we are beautiful and grey in our 60s.   We just really want the best for each other when it comes to our growth.  Whether that’s the men we talk to, discussing our masters, and or future jobs…it doesn’t matter, we keep it real.  It’s important to have a good circle of people who will tell you straight up to get your life together when you need to be held accountable.  I love my friends!  Look at this text messages from this week.  I am a sucker for love and mushy stuff.


My response is the blue background! 





Check out my nails below!! 
Have a beautiful evening and a magnificent week! Kbye



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!