Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

 Happy New Year New beginnings
  
Well..Happy New Year friends.  We survived another year. I am so excited to start this New Year with an open heart and fresh start.  I hope you’re too!  God has blessed me in so many ways and I am grateful for his favor, mercy, and protection.   I wanted to post my 2014 New Year resolution goals. 

Grow spiritually and keep God first.

Serve more in the community and give back

Work on my fitness and health

Pay student loans back

Travel and visit more countries

Explore and cook more recipes

Spend more valuable time with family and friends

Not be consumed with social networks

Read more books

Advance in my career


I am ready for 2014 and am ready to tackle these resolutions. “In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths” Proverbs 3:6

What are your goals? Feel free to comment and tell me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!