Monday, December 19, 2016

Oh..Hi :)




My birthday was a blessing!  I am 28 years old…but I feel like I am 20! Haha. I had so much fun celebrating with my family and friends.  I was able to throw a Brunch/Wine/and canvas party and everyone left with their art.  I was amazed at their work!  Here are some pics from that night.


 







 The holidays are a wonderful time to give back and volunteer.  God has blessed me tremendously, and I love being a blessing to others.  On Thanksgiving Day, I was able to volunteer at the Mozel Sanders Foundation with my boy and family.  It was a lot of fun and we were actually asked to end out shift early because they had tons of volunteers.  Funny story..but as I was serving food, I had gum in my mouth as I always do and this lady came up to me with a napkin and told me to spit the gum out. HA! I felt like I was 12 years old, but I understood the reasoning behind it.  Bronson, Eric, Burris,  and Alex clowned me the entire day!  Smh… haha.  I am excited for Christmas 16,  Alex and I volunteered at Kountry Kitchen last year and we will be delivering food again.  Give love on Christmas day!  It’s a blessing to be a blessing.  







Thrifting outfits! I love thrifting every first Saturday of the month.  Check out the pics



 

 I LOVED my Christmas shirt from the Good will!.. it was so festive and happy lol.  



Christmas parrrrrtay recap! 






How cute are they?!  Miss Noah so much.






















  until next time! Xo, kbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!