Wednesday, March 14, 2018

You're my sunshine, my only sunshine


Although I have been knowing about you for quite some time now, mommy wanted to share with our blog readers that we are expecting you this October 7th. I am so excited to meet you and I know you’re going to be an amazing addition to our family.  I can see your little button nose, chubby cheeks, chunky legs, and dimple in your cute leeetle face now.  I can’t wait to hold you and smell you and love all up on you.  Daddy and I have been praying for you and we know that you’re going to be a follower of Christ.  We will try our very best to make you proud and to raise you in this world the best we know how.  We will teach you about safety and the importance of staying from all the violence in this world and how to protect yourself from others. You will be a light in this dark world and you will be blessed.  Daddy and I found out about you on January 28th.  Mommy was not herself, and lets just say daddy wasn’t either..haha!  I was extremely moody and my nips were sore when I showered.  I actually had to shower for a week covering my breast as the pressure of the water hurt mama so bad. I also had two crazy dreams that were not in my normal range of dreams…tink, ill be honest with you, mommy knew she was pregnant because daddy screamed extremely loud in the middle of the night and woke me up.  It was confirmation because of the dreams that I was having.  I was also moody and my premenstrual symptoms were nowhere to be found.  Daddy dragged mommy into Walgreens and purchased two pregnancy test and the results came out to POSITIVE:] Daddy came running out the bathroom with tears of JOY and I instantly yelled "I'm pregnant"?! I was too nervous to look at the results lol, but smiled so big once the excitement settled.  We are pregnant! AH


My emotions were everywhere.  I was happy, nervous, excited, overwhelmed but nevertheless, I was grateful and blessed that God saw me fit to be your mommy. It is perfect timing that you’re coming in October as I will be done with my therapy license and graduation will be right around the corner.  We love you, tink.  Keep growing healthy and strong in Jesus name! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!