Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mini Glam session


 I took time out to do a face mask to clean out my pores and it was so refreshing!  I also painted my nails just like a picture I saw on Pinterest and not to toot my own horn but I did a bomb job :]  I did all the girly things tonight except my hair and that should have been my top priority.  I guess I will continue doing the wash, moose, crinkle and go hairstyle until I have the energy to straighten it.  It takes about 45 minutes to straighten my hair but my girlfriends can do it faster and that's why I am a bugaboo.  There’s nothing like a clean, rejuvenating face to start the week.  Kbye! 







All done:) 



#Throwback picture! My sister straightened my hair..Now do you see why I am always asking my family/friends 
to help me straighten it? Yikes!
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh so clean (so fresh and so clean clean!)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love, dolls!