Friday, February 1, 2013

The Feb Challenge


Oh hi! I survived my first full week as a social worker.  This job is definitely going to be a HUGE growing opportunity for me considering I will be dealing with mental and intellectual disorders…but hey that’s what I went to school for right? :] This week was full of introductions and I also learned how to do treatment plans for my clients.  I am excited to meet with my first client next week! Luckily I will be shadowing with another social worker.



Wake up, Wake up, wake up it’s the first of the month! I love that song.  I think it will be fun to do the February challenge on my blog.  Some people do it on Instagram but I think it will be more fun on here!  I will just pick the days that I want to participate.  I'm not even sure what Day #4 is...do you?  Check it out. Kbye! 




                                                            Day #1: A picture of my lock screen





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!