Thursday, March 15, 2018

Like woa

I got a phone call right after our ultrasound and it was my nurse telling me that all my results came back perfect.  However, the radiologist saw a potential fibroid in the picture.  I was a wreck for a couple of days but then I realized that our God is a great God and he has blessed us by placing you in my womb.  Cast all your fears on him and thats exactly what I did.  The doctor wanted to meet with us and she told us more about the fibroid and my uterus and basically told us that the fibroid will not affect the pregnancy as the fibroid is on the outer layer of my uterus.  She had no concerns or worries and we were blessed to hear the news.  It's amazing how things can frighten us and how quickly we jump into panic mode but then God restores us and leaves us with more faith than before.  We serve an awesome God! I learned a lot about fibroids, and it makes sense considering my cycles used to be so BAD!  I also learned that most women have fibroids in the inner layer of the uterus and typically have to have a C-Section.  I was glad to hear that it was common and that you're growing as healthy as can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!