Thursday, March 15, 2018

WEEK 10

We have 2 more weeks left and we will be out of first trimester!  Wow, how fast time flies.   It's so much easier to think about each trimester being 13 weeks total.  It also helps me think about the process of my body changing and how big you're getting each trimester.  Tink, I can already tell that you're getting bigger.  My tummy is becoming more round and I am still feeling the symptoms of my hormones changing. 



Symptoms of week 10:

Currently, mommy is experiencing acne for the first time of my life.  I am still experiencing tender boobs and it is still difficult for the water pressure to hit my chest in the shower. Ouch!  Mommy is working on not being so moody with others but tink, its hard:) pray for me!  My appetite is off, I don't really crave meat but greens and sweets are my go to! yikes.  Luckily, nausea has passed! Although, I didn't experience much morning sickness. I am CONSTANTLY tired, even when I go to bed early too!  Between me and you, Tink, I think you're a boy and I will LOVE you no matter what.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!