Tuesday, March 20, 2018

So...


I’ll be honest. Mama has been a grump these past 3 days. It’s literally the fact that my hormones are rising, I have hormonal acne.. which is a first... and my self-care is low. I was telling my mom over the weekend that I have to learn new ways to have fun and let my hair down. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, and I am obsessed with the changes that are happening. However, my self-care used to be sitting in the sauna and meditating, jumping in the hot tub and relaxing, or kicking back socializing while enjoying a glass of wine. Now, I have to learn new ways to engage in self-care.. I have to figure this out quick because I don’t like being grumpy and I am very cautious over the energy that I have and how the baby can feel it. Prayer and devotions are my life and will forever be my Spiritual self-care.. mama just has to figure out what physical (besides gym and sex) more so being out and about in the community can I do while being pregnant almost in second trimester. Ahhh, we will see... God is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!