Thursday, March 29, 2018

Oh baby

I had my first dream about you.  It was amazing because it felt so real.  You were a cute little chocolate drop with curly hair and you were a girl.  Of course mommy will be happy with whatever gender you are (boy or girl) but in my dream you were a girl.  I was multitasking of courseI was holding you and catering to you but also completing things around the house.  I also remember running my mouth and having a lot of people over as I was carrying you.  Everyone was in love with you and I woke up with the same feeling.  I love you, pumkin.


Side note. Mommy’s head ache and acne has been something else this week.  You must be a girl because you’re taking away from my looks  and energy LBS! But I don’t mind at all.  Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!