Monday, April 2, 2018

Tuh.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter! My husband and I had a good time celebrating with family although I just wasn’t feeling it. I was simply exhausted and on top of that, I got my first and hopefully only “pregnancy insult” from my husbands Aunt. So from now on, I am going to have comebacks for everyone who has the nerve to say something slick. Especially when the person has NO room to talk LOL. What’s sad about it is the fact that the point of pregnancy is to gain as you’re carrying another leeetle life inside of you. So come at me sideways and I’m gonna come at you right back. Good thing is, the doctor said she was extremely proud of me and I have only gained 2 pounds so far:) 


Side note, I got some cute cute pics of the belly yesterday. I felt pretty and it reminds me to put more energy into myself in the mornings. Now that I am in second trimester I should be able to :) Here are the pics from yesterday! Xo 













No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!