Monday, April 2, 2018

Itshababy



Lately I’ve been obsessed with taking gender test based on my symptoms that I’ve been having. Considering I’ve been craving sweets, experiencing acne, and the heart rate has been higher than 140 means I’m having a girl right? Lol we will find out Friday May 18th at our gender reveal. It’s time to start planning :)



side note, i had a dream last night that I went into labor and pulled my baby out (Kourtney K style) and looked at the babies face and it was DJ!!!! (my nephew) omg lol then I had to fight with my sister about my child that I birthed because I was overwhelmed that I wouldnt get to keep my child but i knew that it looked like my nephew.  lol that was an interesting dream....oh well:) 

I love you my baby boy or girl 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!