Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy MONDAY! Week 15

Hi babie!  It's amazing how much I think about you already and you aren't even here yet! Omg.  Every little decision that I make I think about you.  This past weekend, I went to a wedding and I was around another pregnant lady considering Alex was in the wedding.. we were discussing drinking red wine while pregnant...some women do and I am not against it..however, I have different views. I just want to do everything in my power to have a happy and healthy baby and I don't want to have guilt later over something that I could have prevented.

I am in this awkward stage where I look pregnant but not fully pregnant if that makes sense..Its almost like a chubby look! haha. I can notice some changes within my face now although when I step on the scale I am not picking up much weight, so that's a plus!  I have been slowing down on the sweets but my acne is still in full effect.  It may not be a huge deal to some but I have not experienced acne like this so it is a new experience for me!


Check out mama and dada at the wedding this past weekend!  We had a beautiful time celebrating Riley and Mandy.  It was a blessing to witness their union, God is good!







Tink, are you a boy or a girl?  Its so funny because you know what you are right now and mama and dada have to wait another 4 weeks to find out! ahhh anticipation. We love you, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!