Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tomorrow is WEEK 19

Recently, my dreams have been ALL about my baby. Like for real! Monday night, I had a dream that I was walking from downstairs to upstairs and I had some type of liquid (felt like pee) following me and it was literally a trail from downstairs to upstairs. When I woke up, I spoke with my mom about it and we both interpreted it as my water breaking. How amazing!!!


I had a second dream, but I can’t remember it. Bummer!!! pregnancy brain...



 But this weekend, is the weekend we all have been waiting for! It’s the GENDER REVEAL. I can’t wait to experience this moment. I am starting to show now too and others are noticing my cute little bump 🤗 we love you and can’t wait to kiss your beautiful face

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, dolls!